Logo

Services

Boutique Teeth Whitening at Boutique Dental 23

 

W H A T    IS   T E E T H   W H I T E N I N G?

The colour of your teeth can be affected by many factors including the ageing process,staining from food and drink, trauma, illness, disease and medication.  Professional teeth whitening from a dentist is the only safe, legal,and effective method of achieving a whiter, brighter smile. Here at Boutique Dental 23 we use Boutique Whitening ,which is a premium quality,professional teeth whitening system that delivers superior results, and we love it!

H O W   D O E S   T E E T H   W H I T E N I N G   W O R K ?

Your dentist will first carry out a full dental examination to assess the overall health of your mouth.Provided everything looks good, your dentist will then explain your teeth whitening options.

With Boutique, you can whiten your teeth during the day, or over night as you sleep,depending on what suits your lifestyle. Your dentist will take some photographs to check the existing shade of your teeth.  your bespoke,custom-fit whitening trays will be made. Your trays will be fitted at the practice. Your dentist will show you how to use the whitening syringes and explain how long to wear the trays for. In most cases, you will see an improvement in just a few days and optimum results in around 3 weeks.

T H E  P R O C E D U R E

In-chair whitening with a lamp (sometimes referred to as laser-whitening)is seen as the gold standard of teeth whitening by many patients. However, there is questionable evidence to prove the effectiveness of these lamps. On the other hand, there is an overwhelming body of evidence to show that dentist-supervised home whitening is the most effective way to whiten teeth.Here at Boutique Dental 23 we have helped many people achieve beautiful,whiter smiles using Boutique Whitening.

Boutique Whitening is a system that we trust, that we use ourselves, and that we find gives consistently amazing results. It’s definitely our favourite whitening brand! Have a look at some of our before and after pictures below and you’ll see why.

D A Y   OR   N I G H T  W H I T E N I N G ?

Boutique Whitening comes in different formulas so that you can whiten your teeth during the day, or overnight as you sleep.The Day kit contains 6% hydrogen peroxide and is designed for 2 hours wear per day.The Night kits come as either 10% or 16% carbamide peroxide, which is designed for 6 hours over night wear.While both kits will produce the same end result,[dentist name]will be able to explain the differences in the types of bleach and advise the correct formula for you. This will be based on various factors, including your lifestyle, preferences and dental history

Boutique Whitening

Boutique Whitening at Boutique dental 23

For a youthful, bright white smile

Before | After
Before | After
Before | After